- English Language ESO-1
- English Language ESO-3
- English Language ESO-4
- Songs for ESL classes
- Social Studies ESO-3
- Social Studies ESO-4
- eTwinning projects
- CPI Tino Grandío (our school)
- Scott's spot
- Celebrations in English-speaking countries
- Guntín (our village)
- the English-speaking world
This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .
Sunday, October 22, 2017
Friday, October 20, 2017
Who are they? What will they be doing?
What will be happening?
What will be happening?
Brad likes to fish. He fishes whenever he can. This weekend, he will be fishing at the lake. It is his favorite place to fish.
Mark is Brad's friend. Mark likes to fish too. He also fishes whenever he can. This weekend he will be fishing at the lake with Brad. They will be camping at the lake all weekend.
Mark will be picking Brad up at 8 o'clock Friday night. Brad will be ready when Mark arrives. They will be driving all night before they get to the lake.
They are excited about the weekend. Brad and Mark both love to fish. They love to fish together. They will be fishing together for many years!
taken from http://www.really-learn-english.com/support-files/future-progressive-story-1.pdf
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Please, suggest alternative titles and activities:
Provisional title: Healty lifestyle
- Healthy Lifestyle
- We promote a Healthy Lifestyle
- Fit and Healthy
Suggested activities to be carried out (cooperation + ICTs + English):
- share healthy recipes for breakfast
- Make a short cookbook with these recipes
- share ideas for a healthier life
- Make infographics and diagrams with healthy tips and advice
- make a survey about healthy habits
- choose a project profile image
GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER
Ask questions to your classmates. Interesting questions about aspects we may not know.
Then, introduce a classmate to the class.
Monday, October 16, 2017
Sunday, October 15, 2017
This is a chart with the main quantifiers in English. Pay attention to which ones are used in affirmative, interrogative and negative sentences:
- Bristish Council (exercise at the bottom of the page)
- To learn English: some, any, no
- To learn English: much, many
- To learn English: a few, a little, few, little
- Englisch Hilfen: