This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .

Monday, October 29, 2018

Writing a text about everyday life

Every day I get up at 7:00 and I go downstairs for breakfast. I usually have a glass of orange juice and a large cup of tea and toast. I don't usually have coffee, just sometimes at the weekend. I always read the newspaper while I'm having breakfast.

Later I go upstairs, have a shower and get dressed. Then I pack my books for school and go to school by car. I drive to school in my car because I live 10 km away from school. After that I am at school for about 4-6 hours. I sometimes have lunch at school, a sandwich and some fruit but I don't like having lunch at school because it is rather stressful.

After school, at 4.30 I go back home and rest for about half an hour. Then I have another cup of tea and prepare my classes for the following day: check my students' work, prepare exams, etc.
At about 7,00 I often go for a walk or walk on a treadmill for one hour because I like to do exercise.
After that I have dinner, usually fruit or yoghurt but never meat or fish.

In the evening I always read for over an hour and I often watch TV or surf the net before I go to bed. However, I don't watch TV if I don't like the programmes they are showing.
On weekdays I go to bed at about 11:00 and fall asleep very quickly.
  • RED: frequency and time expressions
  • BLACK: frequency adverbs
  • BLUE: sequencing
  • ORANGE: sentence linking

No comments:

Post a Comment