- Do people spend more time watching TV or using their smartphones? Is it the same everywhere?
- Look at the first infographic. What does "the media" mean?
- What is a "device"?
- Where do more people watch TV and use their smartphones at the same time?
- What is "second screening"?
- What type of smartphone use is made while watching TV? reading books, shopping, social-media, writing emails...?
- Are mobile media relevant for shopping decisions?
- Do many people plan to buy goods via internet in the next 12 months? Is that your case?
- Finally, how has internet changed our life?
This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .