- Choose some relevant websites in English. These websites should offer information that you can easily understand.
- Take information from your sources but rewrite it, don't just copy and paste: that is plagiarism.
- Choose interesting, relevant pictures to illustrate.
- Provide interesting information, suggest useful activities and exciting places to visit.
- Write short sentences if you are not sure about grammar. It is easier to make mistakes if your sentences are longer.
- At the end you should mention ALL the sources in the Reference section (the last slide)
- When you finish, double check to avoid mistakes.
This is the template for our etwinning project about English-cities:
This is a Word 2010 version. If you need a Word 2003 template try this other link.
And this is an example about New York City. However, your presentation can be completely different: