This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .

Friday, April 24, 2015

Jokes

CHILD: What are you fishing for?
ANGLER: I'm fishing for trout.
CHILD: How many have you caught?
ANGLER: None yet.
CHILD: Then, how do you know you're fishing for trout?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUNT: If you wash your hands, I'll give you a sweet. If you wash your face as well, I'll give you  three sweets. If you wash your neck, I'll give you five sweets.
JANE:Ok, then. How many sweets will you give me if I have a shower?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCHOOL INSPECTOR: (to John) Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?
JOHN: I didn't, sir.
SCHOOL INSPECTOR: (to teacher): What have you got to say about this boy?
TEACHER: I can assure you John is a truthful student. If he says he didn't write it, you must believe him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RITA: Mr. Jones, can someone be punished for something they didn't do?
MR JONES (TEACHER): Oh, no, Rita. Of course not. Why do you ask?
RITA: Because I haven't done my homework today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNCLE: Why did you have to leave school, Robert?
ROBERT: Illness.
UNCLE: Illness? Really? What was wrong?
ROBERT: The teacher said that she was sick of me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOTHER: Susie, half an hour ago there were two cakes in the fridge and now there is only one. How's that?
SUSIE: Well,  I didn't see the second one, mom.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEACHER (at an exam): You look a bit puzzled. Have you got any difficulty with these questions, Adam?
ADAM: Oh, no. I have no difficulty with any of the questions. I only have some trouble with the answers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE JOKES:


Why don't you try this website: Jokes at News in levels? Jokes are written at three different levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment