- WORDREFERENCE - A good multilanguage dictionary. If you choose the English-Spanish or Spanish-English options, you can also use the Collins dictionary. You can also subscribe to the Word of the Day and get a new word by email every day.
- REVERSO - This website is not just a translatior. You are shown examples of how that phrase or expression is usually translated and the typical collocations that apply.
- DUOLINGO - You can follow a course to learn or improve a language or, alternatively, you can join the community of translators and start translating and revising other translators' work.
- BBC LEARNING ENGLISH - This website provides lots of information and interesting articles for learners of English.
- ISABEL PÉREZ - This website contains all sorts of exercises: vocabulary, grammar, culture, etc for students of English as a foreign language.
- ENGLISCH HILFEN - This website contains many grammar and vocabulary explanations and exercises for students of English as a foreign language.
- MANY THINGS - This web site has quizzes, word games, word puzzles, proverbs, slang expressions, anagrams, a random-sentence generator and other computer assisted language learning activities.
This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Interesting websites for EFL ESO students
Why don't you try these websites?