- Notebook or blank sheets of paper
- USB memory (advisable)
- Textbook (ask the school)
- 1º ESO: New English in Use 1º ESO (digital edition-provided by the school)
- 2º ESO: New English in Use 2º ESO (provided by the school)
- 3º ESO: English in Use 3º ESO
- 4º ESO: New English in Use 4º ESO
This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .