This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .

Friday, January 24, 2020

This week

Read this email and then try to write a reply to it. Use present perfect and past simple tense:

Hi,

How are you? I hope you are doing well.

This week has been really hard. I have done many things and I am now very tired.

I have studied for two of my exams. The first was the maths test on Monday. It was very hard but I think I did well. Then, the second one was yesterday. It was an easy geography test and I think my mark will be very good.

This week I have also gone shopping. I have bought a new T-shirt and a pair of trainers. My old trainers were worn out so I needed to buy some new ones. My sister has seen them and she said she would like to buy a pair like mine! 😀

I think I haven't done anything really interesting this week. And what about you? Have you done anything worth telling? Please write soon and give me your new phone number. Next time I'll send you a WhatsApp message.

Cheerio!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment