If you want to keep your English alive this summer but you don't feel like studying it, these websites might be helpful. Just have a look at them:
- News in levels - Read the news at your lever as an English language learner. There are three levels from very easy to almost real English.
- Isabel Pérez - There are all types of ESL activities for class but also interesting texts, topic and links.
- BBC Learning English - An excellent website with activities for learning English. In many cases these activities are connected with new from the BBC.
- ESL america US - You'll find a variety of sections with audios and texts about different topics. All the sections are graded into different levels, so that you can find the one you need.
- Sing along with it - Lots of songs with activities in English.
- ESL Lab - Great audios and activities for you to do after listening to the audio files. The listening quizzes are classified are according to the level of difficulty.