- News in levels will help you read news in English at your own level. Once you've understood it you might try a higher level, or the other way round, try the most difficult level and then an easier one.
- Activities for Esl/EFL students offers a wide range of activities, particularly quizzes, which are always fun.
- The English Page focuses on grammar points that you may study in class.
- Isabel Pérez is probably one of the most interesting Spanish websites. You'll find all sorts of grammar and vocabulary exercises but also interesting texts on a variety of topics. It is also a good website for ESL teachers.
- Lyrics Training will let you listen to your favourite songs and learn English at the same time. Our former assistant, Sam, recommended it.
- Five minute English has short articles on different topics that will be useful for language learners, such as the difference between hear and listen to.
- ESL America has lots of activities with audio files so that you can focus on difficult aspects of pronunciation.
This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .