|by Francisco Javier Pulido - ITE|
- Be organized: set a specific time for your daily work.
- Listen and watch as much authentic content as possible. Immerse yourself in the language you want to learn: TV, YouTube, songs and subtitled films will be helpful.
- Express yourself in English whenever you have the opportunity
- Practice makes perfect. Write in English and have your texts revised by a speaker of the language (i.e. your teacher)
- Your classmates. They can help you and you can help them.
- Internet is really helpful as you can find lots of texts, videos, newspapers or podcasts but don't rely on tools such as "Google translator-2 for good translations from your language into English.
- Take notes of the new words or expressions you've heard.
- Get interesting Apps related to English language learning in your Smartphone or computer.