- watch the videos, texts and pictures in the Padlet section. There is a link in the INTRODUCTION page.
- watch some of the videos not still in the Padlet, which are in the video section.
- write down our comments in the eTwinning Forum.
- you can go to the MEMBERS section, click on a name and leave personal messages to the other members in our project.
- English Language ESO-1
- English Language ESO-3
- English Language ESO-4
- Songs for ESL classes
- Social Studies ESO-3
- Social Studies ESO-4
- eTwinning projects
- CPI Tino Grandío (our school)
- Scott's spot
- Celebrations in English-speaking countries
- Guntín (our village)
- the English-speaking world
This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Today we are going to: