|from Banco Imágenes ITE|
If you want to succeed at school, you should:
- Pay attention to your teachers in class and ask them if there is something you do not understand.
- Decide how long you are going to study every day (even if there are no written exercises for homework)
- Make a timetable for your study time and follow it. Stick in on your desk so that you can easily see it.
- Allow for some rest if you have to study for longer periods than one hour.
- Everything you may need should be at reach so that you don't have any excuses for standing up.
- Ask your family for help: they might ask you how things are going, help you study for your exams, etc.
- Tell your family how things are going. Tell them when there is good and bad news.